Fanamby is a non profit organization created in 1997 to ensure sustainable management of harmonious protected landscapes and seascapes in Madagascar, with and for local communities.
- multidisciplinary team of 110 full time staff
- close collaboration with 550 local communities for ecological monitoring
- 10 local fire committees to monitor wildfire in Menabe
- managing over 570.000 hectares of harmonious protected landscapes / 5 out of the 129 protected areas in Madagascar
- working within six regions all around the island